The Nursing Assistant class will provide students with the knowledge foundation of the certified nursing assistant profession. Students will learn how to assist patients with activities of daily living and report to the nurse about their patient care assignments. The student will complete the state certifying exam. All class hours must be completed, and all classes are non-refundable. Pre-requisite: Must be 18 years of age. Must be able to pass a background check.
Students may pick one of the following three options:
- Must be present for all hours to complete course.
- Face to Face Accelerated Class duration
- 10 Days at 7.5 hours per day.
- Via Partnership with American Red Cross
- 75% online and will be monitored by a designated Corus Academy Instructor
- Requirements for Face to Face
- 3 days of lab training and 2 days of clinical training
- Prometric Test Submission